SABI SAND PRIVATE GAME
Singita Castleton Camp is a best-kept
secret! It’s a sincerely inviting, comfortable hideaway that exudes timeless
charm. Castleton comprises a stone-walled ‘farmhouse’ and six charming rooms in
a garden setting, with fascinating memorabilia and artefacts that create an
ambience of understated luxury. The camp is booked as an exclusive exclusive
villa and can accommodate up to twelve guests at a time. Guests enjoy sublime
cuisine prepared by an executive chef, vintage South African wines, fireside
dinners in the boma and sundowners out in the bush, while children can have fun
at the tennis court, swimming pool or trampoline.
- There are 3 double cottages (4 twin rooms and 2
double rooms) with en suite bathrooms.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and also offer the
option of ceiling fans.
- The main farmhouse has wide verandas and an
expansive lounge and dining area.
- Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, three
meals per day, all drinks, (excluding premium wines, spirits and liqueurs
and champagnes) and open Land Rover safaris accompanied by experienced
guides and trackers.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Castleton
• Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, teas and coffees.
• All drinks including premium wines, spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks. The
only drinks excluded are premium wines and champagne.
• Two open Land Rover safaris a day and walking safaris accompanied by
experienced guides and trackers.
• Return surface transfers from the airstrip to the lodge.
• Laundry and valet services: Singita operates a small on-site laundry for the
convenience of our guests.
• Children of all ages are welcome.
• Mountain biking, tennis, archery, swimming pool and trampoline available
• Premium wines, champagnes, curio purchases, telephone calls, air transfers to and from
the lodge, and health spa treatments.