KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Although similar to Legends, Narina has a distinctly more
African feel. Like the bird it was named after (the narina trogon), the lodge is
unobtrusive, yet undeniably beautiful, blending perfectly with the riverine
forest vegetation. The main deck is on stilts overlooking the Sabie River, and
the suites are connected by an elevated wooden walkway. The lodge comprises nine
Game sightings are exceptional at Narina. In winter, elephant and buffalo are
seen daily, with large herds making their way down to the river in a cloud of
dust. Lion prides are frequently seen, lazing in the shade of large figs and
leopards make an occasional appearance. White rhino are sometimes seen grazing
in the evenings below the main deck.
Resident wildlife includes bushbuck, nyala, kudu, warthog,
baboons and vervet monkeys. Hippos and crocodiles are present in the river, and
are often seen on the sandbanks. The large sycamore fig tree in front of the
main deck attracts a myriad of birds, including broadbilled rollers, green
pigeons, trumpeter hornbills and lilac-breasted rollers. Wood owls are often
heard calling at night.
As with Legends, facilities include a main deck overlooking the Sabie river, a
library, wine cellar, boma, lounge, bar and boutique.
- Each suite has a private viewing deck and heated
plunge pool with magnificent views of the Sabie River.
- The suites are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, a
large outdoor shower, mini bar, safe, two air-conditioners, overhead fans,
direct dial telephones, satellite television and DVD players. The suites
also have hairdryers, international adaptors and insect repellent spray.
- The bathrooms are equipped with double basins, a
large freestanding bath with a view of the Sabie River, a double shower
(with a Victorian Rose and a massage spray), a separate toilet with bidet,
heated towel rails and for the adventurous, an outdoor shower.
- Luxury accommodation in a suite with a private
plunge pool and game viewing deck
- Gourmet meals
- House wines, local brand spirits and beers, soft
- All teas and coffees
- Morning and afternoon safaris accompanied by
professional guides and trackers
- Guided bush walks accompanied by professional
guides and trackers
- Sundowners and snacks on evening safari
- Kruger National Park entrance fees and
- Transfers from Skukuza Airport to Tinga Private
- Boutique purchases
- Wellness treatments
- Imported and premium brand beverages & Mini Bar
- Telephone calls
Back to Top