- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Refreshments on game drives
- Scheduled safari activities
- Nature walks (1 hour) accompanied by experienced armed trackers, subject to availability
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the airstrip
The magic and mystery of Africa come alive in the colonial ambiance of elegant Ngala Safari Lodge.
A timeless, unhurried atmosphere, combined with the quaint traditions of a bygone era, creates an aura of romance and nostalgia. This old-world haven in the midst of the African bush charms with its colonial antiques, silver cutlery and crystal glassware.
Style and grace mingle faultlessly with the rugged natural beauty of the setting, as manicured lawns give way to dense mopane thickets and wild animals saunter down to drink at the waterhole that forms the heart of this authentic safari lodge.